The standalone portal is a way for a client to pay their outstanding balance to their accounting firm using Credit, Debit, or ACH payment methods.
How do I use the portal?
- When you access the link to the portal from the accounting firm's website or from an email link provided by the firm, you will be directed to a page that looks like this:
- You will now create a new account. All clients will need to create an account if this is their first time using this new portal.
- Any payments made will have a receipt transmitted to the email addressed used to create the account.
- Once these creation details are entered, a verification email will be sent to the email address used to create the account. You will need to click "Verify Your Email" and you will then be navigated back to the original login screen in Image 1 above.
- Now that you are verified you can login with the email address and password used to create the account:
- You will be navigated to a screen which asks for your Client Number and Client Name.
- It is very import that you use the Client Number and Client Name as it is listed on your account or on a recent invoice you have received.
- Once you enter your portal, you will see a screen that looks like the following Image 6. From here, you can view any payments they have made in this portal since creating their account ("Payments" tab) or adjust any settings related to this account ("Settings" tab).
- To make a payment, simply click "Pay Without an Invoice"
- From here, you will see a long screen into which you can enter:
- The required description of what you are paying for. It is very important that you provide as much information as possible, like an invoice number, when you are making this payment. This note you leave passes directly to the firm so that the firm's team knows what you are paying for.
- The payment amount.
- The payment method. Note, depending on the card numbers detected, Credit or Debit will be automatically detected and if Credit, a processing fee will automatically be populated.
- *Save Payment method for future use (optional)
- Agree to Terms
Article is closed for comments.