A user account is not required in order to make a payment towards an invoice. However with a user account, you can view previous payments (if enabled), save and use saved payment methods, and link multiple accounts to your single user - so that you can view all invoices for all accounts you make payments for.
The account creation process can be initiated either from the initial login screen or from the payment screen.
- During the account creation process, you will be prompted for your email address, first and last name, and password.
- You will receive a confirmation email to verify your email address before account creation can be completed.
- Once your account has been created, you will be able to view and access all previously paid invoices, save payment methods, and create recurring payment schedules.
Things to note:
- You cannot edit the email address once you have created your user account.
- Aiwyn or your firm cannot see, adjust, or reset the password you created.
- Your user account may automatically be tied to one client account once created, however you can link multiple client accounts to your User so that you can view other client account invoices.
- If you clicked the Pay Invoice button from your Invoice Email, and then chose to create a new user account using the email address that received the Invoice Email from your firm, you will not need to verify your account, it is considered "verified" already and you will not receive a Verification Email