A single recurring payment can be modified or skipped. To modify or delete the entire recurring payment, click here.
Steps to skip or modify the date of a scheduled recurring payment:
- Log into the portal with your Username and Password. Click Here if you need help setting up your account.
- Select “Payments” along the top left of your screen.
- Under the heading “Scheduled”, select the three small dots to the right of the scheduled payment you wish to skip or modify to populate a dropdown menu.
- To skip the payment, select “Skip”. To confirm the change, you will see that the status column for that payment will have changed from “Scheduled” to “Skipped”.
- To modify the amount, date, or payment method for that scheduled payment, select “Edit”.
NOTE: This will only change that specific scheduled payment. If you wish to update or delete the entirety of the recurring payment, Click Here for the steps on how to do so.
- Once you have made the modifications for that scheduled payment, select “Save Changes” at the bottom right.
- You will then see the changes reflected in the row associated with the chosen scheduled payment.
Click Here for steps to create a new recurring payment.