A recurring payment can be modified or deleted in it's entirety. To skip or modify a single scheduled payment instead, click here for these steps.
Steps to modify or delete existing recurring payments
- Log into the portal with your Username and Password. Click Here if you need help setting up your account.
- Select “Settings” along the top left of your screen.
- Under the heading “Recurring Payments”, there are two buttons to the far right of each recurring payment, modify (a box with a pencil) and delete (a trash can).
- To modify the name, amount, schedule, payment method, or email receipt recipients, select the modify button (a box with a pencil).
- Click “Save Recurring Payment” to finalize modifications.
NOTE: Only the user who created the recurring payment can modify the amount of the recurring payment (i.e., Your firm will not have access to modify the payment amount on your behalf if you have created it. If your firm has created the recurring payment for you, you will not be able to modify the recurring payment, but you can delete it.).
- If you want to skip or modify one-off scheduled recurring payments, please Click Here.
- To delete the recurring payment, select the delete button (a trash can) and confirm that you want to delete this recurring payment.