You can set up a recurring payment in the portal for a specific client account by following the steps below.
When setting up the recurring payment, you must use a saved payment method (bank transfer, credit card, or debit card), which can be set up at the same time as the recurring payment.
Steps to set up a recurring payment:
- Log into the portal with your username and password. Click Here if you need help setting up your user account.
- Select the “Settings” tab along the top.
- Under the heading “Recurring Payments”, select “+New Recurring Payment” at the bottom left of the box.
- In the text field “Recurring Payment Name” enter the name of the payment you would like to use to identify this recurring payment.
- In the “Account” drop down menu, select the account the recurring payment is associated with. If you do not see the Account listed, then add the new account first and try again. Click Here for steps to add a new account to your portal.
- Under “Amount & Schedule”, enter the dollar amount for the recurring payment.
- Select the “Frequency of Payment'' drop down menu and choose the desired frequency for the recurring payment to be made. Payment frequency options are weekly, bi-weekly (i.e. every other week), monthly, every three months, or every year.
- Select the start date for the date of first payment from the calendar picker.
- Select the end date for the date of the final payment from the calendar picker.
- Under the “Payment Method” section, your saved payment methods are visible. Select the appropriate saved payment method. If you do not have any saved payment methods, you will be prompted to set up a saved payment method. Click Here for more information about saved payment methods.
- Once a saved payment method is selected, enter one or more email addresses to receive a copy of the receipt of payment for each recurring payment made.
- Select the checkmark to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select the “Save Recurring Payment” button to complete the setup of the recurring payment.
Article is closed for comments.