Multiple client accounts can be tied to your single User account. This enables you to see and pay Invoices for multiple different entities you are a payer for, all from a single user.
Once you have created a New User follow these steps to add additional client accounts:
- In order to complete these steps, you will need to have any Invoice for the Account you would like to add to the portal.
- Log into the portal with your Username and Password.
- In the top right corner, you will see your name.
- Select the drop down and select “Add an Account” (image 1 below)
- On your invoice for the new Account, copy the Client Number
- Back in the portal, enter the Client Number, and any invoice number you have for that account (image 2 below)
- Once linked, when viewing the “Invoices” tab, the new Account’s associated invoices will appear in the list of all invoices.
- Repeat process as needed to add all of your client accounts to your User.
Image 1: Add an Account
Image 2: Client Number & Invoice Number Example