You can make a payment without a user account. Without a user account you will be unable to save a payment method, link multiple client accounts to your user, or see past payments if enabled.
Steps to pay an invoice without a user account from Invoice Email:
- The invoice emailed to you from the firm will have a link to "Pay Invoice", select this to access the payment portal.
- The invoice will be visible and you can proceed with making a payment.
Steps to pay an invoice without a user account from Sign In Page:
- Go to your firm’s website and select to view the payment portal from their site.
- Once selected, you will see options to sign in, create an account, and pay an invoice without an account.
- Choose to "Pay Invoice Without an Account".
- Enter your client number AND invoice number as seen from your invoice or provided to you by the firm.
- Click submit.
- From here you will see all unpaid invoices associated with that account.
- Enter your payment method (credit card, debit card, or bank transfer).
- Enter one or more email addresses to receive a copy of the receipt of payment.
- Submit the payment.