You can make a partial payment on any Invoice using any payment method. Complete the steps below to make a partial payment.
Steps to make a partial payment:
- Log into the portal with your username and password. Click Here if you need help setting up your account.
- By default, you will view the Invoice tab.
- Select the checkmark next to one or more invoices.
- Choose to make the payment from either a new payment method or a saved payment method on the right side of the screen. If using a new payment method, select the "New" bullet point.
- Select the checkmark to agree to the Terms and Services.
- Select the “Review & Pay” button.
- The invoice will be visible, select the link “Pay this partially”
- Once selected, a field will appear. Enter the dollar amount you would like to pay towards the invoice total.
- Once a dollar amount is entered, the payment summary will automatically update to reflect the partial payment amount.
- Select the “Pay $XXXX” button to complete the partial payment.
- You and any additional email addresses you have entered will receive a copy of the receipt for the partial payment.
- The invoice you paid will update automatically to reflect the remaining balance of the Invoice.
- Select the "Payments" tab along the top to view your payment history, including partial payments (if enabled for your portal).
Article is closed for comments.