If you are looking to make a payment that is not directly tied to an invoice, you can do this quickly in the payment portal by following these quick steps:
Note: If you do have an invoice but are not able to see it, here are some quick tips on how to add that invoice to your view.
- Once you choose whether to log into your payment portal user account or pay without an account you will be navigated directly to the Invoices tab.
- At the top of the page, you will see “Select an invoice to make a payment or pay without an invoice”. Click the link “pay without an invoice” and a pop up will display.
- In the “Account” drop down menu, select the appropriate account to pay an invoice for. If you do not see the account, Click Here to view the steps for adding a new account to your portal.
- In the “Payment Description” text field, include an invoice number or description of service.
- Enter the payment amount and payment method details.
- Your email address associated with your account will receive the receipt of payment. You can also click “Add Email” to add an additional recipient. Enter their email address in the text field and select the “Add Email” button.
- When ready, select the checkmark at the bottom of the window to agree to the terms and conditions, and select the “Make Payment” button.